- Playgrounds can be accessed from 8.40am and staff will be on the playground from this time
- Children will be allowed access to the building from 8.40am (beforehand if it’s raining)
- Teachers will return to the school building at 8.50am (TAs will remain outside)
- Playgrounds will be closed at 8.55am as all pupils should be in the building for registration
- Gates will be open at 3.10pm and the school will finish for all pupils at 3.20pm
Should you need to bridge the gap between staff being on the playground and you dropping your children off, please note that we do offer KidZone for before and after school care.
Morning break break
The UK government requires all mainstream schools to deliver a school week of at least 32.5 hours and our's is in line with this.